Careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) is a vital part of any school/college curriculum and training provider service, supporting young people with their crucial choices, decisions and transitions in life.
Total CEIAG service
To help you create a high quality CEIAG programme, C&K Careers offers a consultancy-based careers learning support programme that includes:
- review and evaluation of your current CEIAG provision to ensure it is up to date and meets all statutory guidelines
- design and delivery of a CEIAG programme tailored specifically to the school/college/training provider
- accredited CEIAG training for careers co-ordinators, teachers and trainers
- assessment of your CEIAG provision against the Quality in Careers Standard.
Only buy what you need
Our CEIAG services are flexibly packaged, so you can simply choose the ones that you and your students/trainees require.
To help you decide what you need:
- We will provide a free assessment of your current careers education, information, advice and guidance programme.
- We will then recommend the package of services that will produce the best outcomes and that will fit within your budget, however large or small.
We will provide a free assessment of your current careers education, information, advice and guidance programme.
Our experienced training team benefits from the strength in depth of C&K Careers' resources, including our specialist expertise (eg information, vulnerable groups and ICT), as well as our in-house training facilities and our robust contract management.
'Contribution to each school's wider CEIAG provision is of a high standard and supports schools to meet the revised statutory guidance requirements.' matrix report, January 2016.
For a free assessment of your careers provision or further information:
Contact: Rosemary, Training and Development Manager
Call: 01484 225500