C&K Careers succesfully delivers contracts, listening carefully to our clients and using experience and expertise to provide an individual, affordable solution that achieves the required outcomes.
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we're driven by providing the best possible service to our partners and their clients, rather than by making the most money. Any surpluses that we generate are used to develop the services we offer
What we offer
On behalf of schools, colleges, local authorities, prime and area-based contractors and employers, we offer high quality, impartial information, advice and guidance (IAG) services to young people and adults, together with related learning and employment support, and training services, which are outlined in our corporate brochure (1.25MB PDF).
Broadly, we cover:
- careers information advice and guidance (IAG) for:
- adults (19+)
- students (13-19), schools and colleges
- young people not in education employment or training (NEET)
- vulnerable groups
- students with learning difficulties/disabilities (13-24)
- Quality in Careers Standard for Schools and Colleges in Careers, Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- support to employers and training providers, including:
- work experience
- careers and labour market information
- training and development for the IAG/CEIAG sector
- ICT services.
'The overarching impression from the Review is of a dynamic and highly skilled workforce which is firmly focused upon inspiring and making a measurable difference to the careers and learning potential of each and every client. IAG is bespoke and impartial and firmly focused upon realising outcomes.’ matrix Report, January 2016.