Professional Services Consultant – Information Services
Salary: SP 18-25 (£21309-£26415)
C & K Careers is a forward-looking company that has successfully delivered high quality careers information, advice and guidance services to young people and adults for more than 20 years. We are a not for profit organisation that understands our customers and delivers on their needs. We are looking to hear from Career Guidance Professionals with a talent for producing and developing high quality careers and labour market information resources.
You will have:
- Relevant experience (careers, advice and guidance or education)
- A professional qualification (degree, Level 6/7) in IAG or information work
- An interest and understanding of developments in the sector
- Proven ability to write for different audiences and formats
- A keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- A creative approach to developing new products and media
- A great team work ethic
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
C & K Careers is a great place to work for anyone seeking employment in a people-centred organisation where staff are valued and highly regarded. We offer excellent terms, conditions and benefits to our employees and opportunities for career development and progression.
If you are interested in the post and would like an informal chat please telephone 01484 242000 and ask for Joel Robinson, Business Development Manager.
The deadline for application forms is 9am on Monday 3 February 2020.
Application forms can be obtained in the following ways:
Printable application form - print off, complete and return to the address below.
Or request a form by telephoning or emailing:
C & K Careers Ltd
24 High Street
Huddersfield, HD1 2LR
Call: 01484 242000
- Promoting diversity and equality of opportunity -
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect our staff to share this commitment
Appointments are subject to receiving a DBS Enhanced Disclosure