Job title: Personal Assistant/Programme Administrator
Part Time 18 hours a week worked over Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Salary: £16,756-£21,872 (pro-rata)
C & K Careers is a forward-looking company that has successfully delivered high quality careers information, advice and guidance services to young people and adults for more than 20 years. We are a not for profit organisation that understands our customers and delivers on their needs. We are keen to acquire new talent to join our successful company.
If you are logical thinker with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail and set yourself a high standard of quality assurance or control this may be the role for you. We are looking to appoint the right candidate to provide efficient and confidential administrative support to the Executive Team and the management team. You will monitor the Company’s Quality System and provide support on in-house audits. You will also support the management team to comply with the contract compliance function for a range of service contracts ensuring that the quality is of the highest standard and outcomes are monitored against the contracts.
- Qualified to at least Level 3 in an Administration of Business qualification plus an RSA level 3 in keyboard skills.
- Highly developed MS Office skills, experienced in minute taking, diary management and servicing a Board of Directors and an Executive Team.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in summarising and evaluating comprehensive and complex information.
- Extensive experience in handing sensitive and confidential information
- Effective negotiator, networker and multi-tasker.
- Well organised, self-motivated, experience of working unsupervised
Contract Administration or Project Management skills are desirable.
C & K Careers is a great place to work for anyone seeking employment in a people-centred organisation where staff are valued and highly regarded. We offer excellent terms, conditions and benefits to our employees and opportunities for career development and progression.
If you are interested in the post and would like an informal chat please telephone 01484 225500 and ask for Sarah Thorn, Head of Business Services.
The deadline for Application Forms is 5:00pm on 15 April 2019.
Interviews will take place on Friday 26 April 2019.
Application forms can be obtained in the following ways:
Printable application form - print off, complete and return to the address below.
Or request a form by telephoning or emailing:
78 John William Street
Huddersfield, HD1 1EH
Call: 01484 225500
- Promoting diversity and equality of opportunity -
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect our staff to share this commitment
Appointments are subject to receiving a DBS Enhanced Disclosure